Swiftkey keyboard Now Available For $.94

spiceditup

Reaction score
i personally don't like the size of the keys, so i'm switching back to Smart Keyboard Pro. It also has multi-touch and word prediction.

beckx020

Reaction score
Well, I tried this keyboard and so far I like it. Except the not putting in the apostrophe where it belongs. :( Hopefully they will add that back in. Otherwise it's darn good on what I'm typing.

Thank you for posting about this keyboard. I'm also interested in the Blind Keyboard too. :D

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It DOES add works to the dictionary. It even adds phone numbers and emails. I just bought it after using it in beta and they've added some nice new features.

I love SwiftKey.

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
It DOES add works to the dictionary. It even adds phone numbers and emails. I just bought it after using it in beta and they've added some nice new features.

I love SwiftKey.

Then WHY does it not let me add lol?

0chilly

Reaction score
Thanks for the post on this. This was my first non-rooting-related app purchase, and so far I'm very happy with it. Can't wait to see how much better it's going to get in the next few weeks as it adapts further :)

vonfink13

Reaction score
I am loving this keyboard. I almost never used the virtual keybaord on my droid 1 but with this installed I am using it a lot. It works great with both keyboards. well worth the .99. After today it goes up to $3.99.

Jasko

Reaction score
I bought this to have for my physical keyboard. I do love the spell check feature on it and suggested word use, but is there a way for Swiftkey to NOT disable the double space enters a period for the physical keyboard? It seems to be disabled now.

0chilly

Reaction score
I bought this to have for my physical keyboard. I do love the spell check feature on it and suggested word use, but is there a way for Swiftkey to NOT disable the double space enters a period for the physical keyboard? It seems to be disabled now.
hmm, i didn't even notice that. double-space does the period on the Virtual keyboard but you're right, on the physical keyboard, double-space does nothing. i'd start out on Welcome - SwiftKey Support for that question..

tdog7879

Reaction score
I gave this a try but i still keep on going back to swype? Its hard to give that keyboard up!

dboss007

Reaction score
Swiftkey is definitely my preferred keyboard of choice. Swype is nice, but after using Swiftkey for a few days it blows Swype away in speed and usability.