SweetDreams Missing?

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by zegolf, Dec 7, 2009.

1. zegolf

zegolf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The concept of the recent Android Developer Challenge, SweetDreams, is a great thing, but I'm curious as to when it's going to be made available? Does anyone have a timeline of when this app will finally hit the Android Marketplace?

2. shademar

shademar Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm very curious about this as well. How complete did an app actually have to be to win the prize?

3. blue rocket

blue rocket Official DF Vendor Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i've been waiting for this since the the announcement... there's really no info about it

4. shademar

shademar Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, the ADC2 announcement doesn't actually name the dev, from what I can tell. There doesn't seem to be a website for the app or any new info on the web.

I always wanted to see what Sweetdreams did that differentiated it from similar apps available in the marketplace, let alone what made it so great that it was *the* winner, among many worthy contenders. Given the fairly significant monetary prize associated with being the overall winner, I'm surprised at the app just dropping off the radar like this.