SweetDreams awarded, but not in the market??

greg_p

Reaction score
Hi,

Recent milestone owner, I saw that this nice applciation got an award fro google itself:
Android Developer Challenge

So far I didn't see it in the market, nor in any "clean" website for downloading... If anyone has an idea to get this app, that would be nice...

:icon_ banana:

idioticslacker

Reaction score
Locale is basically the same thing. You set it to change ring volume, turn wifi and other things on and off depending on time of day, location or other triggers.

idioticslacker

Reaction score
Gees... I just got it two days ago for free and thought it was a great app. I see that the free version is labeled Locale Beta now... Not sure what you get for the $10, but it better do a hell of a lot more then turn things off for me...

iSecks

Reaction score
Gees... I just got it two days ago for free and thought it was a great app. I see that the free version is labeled Locale Beta now... Not sure what you get for the $10, but it better do a hell of a lot more then turn things off for me...
You get the "finished" app. What you have had was the beta version, that's why it was free. I was kinda surprised that they changed the price to $10 and then sold the plugins too. That's being really greedy. Idk where to download the Locale Beta, but I'd like to get it before it's gone.

Oh, can anyone confirm whether or not the new $0.99 plugins work with the beta?