ANDROID MARKET for Applications

THE WITCH

Reaction score
The HTC Incredible has "Android Market", you can go there and download a large selection of Free and Paid Apps. They have games, GPS status, US Traffic, Real Estate, Google Sky Map, and so many others. I will download 15 Apps today and all are Free. You will need a Google Account to download.

Here is the web site that you can visit on your PC to quickly view all the Apps. This is truly a nice phone. Enjoy. :icon_ banana:

Android Market

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The HTC Incredible has "Android Market", you can go there and download a large selection of Free and Paid Apps. They have games, GPS status, US Traffic, Real Estate, Google Sky Map, and so many others. I will download 15 Apps today and all are Free. You will need a Google Account to download.

Here is the web site that you can visit on your PC to quickly view all the Apps. This is truly a nice phone. Enjoy. :icon_ banana:

Android Market

Ummm was this just to get a post? Every Android phone has Android Market!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mix he/she is referring to a site on your computer sorta like androlib. took me a min to figure it out too lol

Mohawk3

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that that web site you linked to does not show all the apps in the android market. It just shows some of the apps.

The androlib site mentioned in the other post above mine is a more comprehensive site for looking at android apps than the official site that you linked too. At least it is for now, hopefully they change that page (the online android market) to include everything along with an actual search function. Browsing apps in the app market is a better experience than using the site pointed out in the original post.

OP
THE WITCH

THE WITCH

Reaction score
MiXoLoGiSt,

My apology for the not so useful post. I will keep my post to more relevant issues. I was referring to the website which can be viewed more quickly. I did not have a Google account at the time of the post and could not view the Apps.

Last night, I set up a Google account and downloaded 12 Apps. The one that I am most impressed with is the "Scanner". The GPS knows your location and when you request "near me", you can listen to all the Police and Fire reports, this is helpful for when you are traveling and you are stuck in traffic and you don't know what is happening and the "US Traffic" App with give you the exact position of the road block.

Enjoying the new HTC Incredible. :)