www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
NDrive CONTEST: Navigate Your World!

by Rob Jackson on July 7th, 2010
NDrive10.png
Most Android Phone owners get their device, notice Google Maps and Google Navigation are pre-installed, and don’t think twice about trying out alternative navigation and mapping applications. But maybe you should. Some of the alternatives, such as NDrive, offer a great experience and additional features you won’t find elsewhere.

Take a look for yourself:

[video=youtube;hT_SxzhwCD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_SxzhwCD4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - NDrive 10[/video]

With maps and navigation that span Western & Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Africa and the Middle East, NDrive has been committed to providing Android users with an intensely enjoyable navigating system for quite awhile. The company has continually improved the app, helping it accumulate 50,000+ downloads and nearly a 4-star rating in Android Market.

ANYONE can download a FREE 7-day trial of NDrive, but our lucky readers of Phandroid and members of AndroidForums.com have a special opportunity to win an unlocked version of the map of their choice!
Here is how you enter:

A few rules:

• Contest will last for 7 days (starting today)
  • 20+ winners will be selected randomly over the course of the contest (roughly 3 per day)
  • You MUST comment on both Android Market AND the AndroidForums.com thread as specified above
  • An Admin of AndroidForums.com will contact winners using Private Message on the forum to obtain necessary information in order to award your prize
Head on over to the AndroidForums.com contest thread to continue the conversation about NDrive!
NDrive

269755.c.png
Our Application turns your phone into A FULLY FUNCTIONING GPS NAVIGATION DEVICE, ready to use in the car, while walking or during outdoor adventures. *7 Day FREE trial maps* >High Compatibility w/Froyo + Turn-By-Turn Navigation + New Features: >Sign Posts, >Info Lanes + On-Board Maps Stored on Device + 3D Landmarks... Read More

Downloads 50,000-250,000

jacestone40

Reaction score
Quick question

how much space is required the install is 3.21mb is there any additional space required and if so does it install to the mem-card

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
how much space is required the install is 3.21mb is there any additional space required and if so does it install to the mem-card

lol well, I went to install it and it wanted me to install 2.6 gigs on my sd card and wasn't in a position to then. I think I'm going to wait till froyo comes to try it again so I can put everything on the sd card.. it does look cool tho.