Swapping sim card from Droid to X

phatkat66

Reaction score
I was curious, I plan on getting the X and keeping my droid, all I would need to do is swap sims right?

So....if that is all i have to do to use my droid. Can't I just enjoy both? For example, I can swap sim card to the droid when OTA 2.2 is out and jus check it out enjoy it when i want then swap back to my X whenever I want to enjoy my X.

Could that work or do I need a whole new sim card for the X?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Verizon doesn't use sim cards, but you can swap phones on their site but entering the esn of the new phone, or take it to a vzw store.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
But you can switch back and forth anytime you want....It takes about 5 mins online to do so....

Pathos

Reaction score
I was curious, I plan on getting the X and keeping my droid, all I would need to do is swap sims right?

So....if that is all i have to do to use my droid. Can't I just enjoy both? For example, I can swap sim card to the droid when OTA 2.2 is out and jus check it out enjoy it when i want then swap back to my X whenever I want to enjoy my X.

Seriously??? You never looked at your phone? :icon_eek: Jeez, man!

BKS

Reaction score

Seriously??? You never looked at your phone? :icon_eek: Jeez, man!

Especially after 252 posts :confused:

OP
P

phatkat66

Reaction score
Lmao *facepalms* lol I switched to the Droid in Nov and came from a BB on nextel so I never thought of the sim card or even seeing if there was one lol and when I pull batteries I never thought to look for the sim card lol oops lol. But its good to know I can still use my Droid if necessary.

I learn something new everytime lol even something small on my 253rd post lol