Support Nashville, TN

Rated_R

Reaction score
I live in a part of Nashville that was semi unaffected. Close to Opry Mills. It was hit hard.

Out of tragedy come hope and community. Notice Nashville had little to no riots or looting.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I live in a part of Nashville that was semi unaffected. Close to Opry Mills. It was hit hard.

Out of tragedy come hope and community. Notice Nashville had little to no riots or looting.

Yeah... that's probably why it has gotten such little national coverage compared to some other places in the past.

Anyone else find it hilarious that 'you know who' hasn't bothered to schedule a visit to get voters (not that any of the locals would care if he did :rofl3:)

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Yeah... that's probably why it has gotten such little national coverage compared to some other places in the past.

Anyone else find it hilarious that 'you know who' hasn't bothered to schedule a visit to get voters (not that any of the locals would care if he did :rofl3:)

????????? you kno who..I have 2 names in mind....but im lost...

with that said just want to find ways to help our city.

jbrock98

Reaction score
Yeah its crazy, I'm lucky no damage for me but if i drive a couple miles there's hard hit areas with families that's lost everything....the local sports radio station 104.5 has a deal where if they can reach 10,000 dollars in donations Clay Travis one of the sports talk guys on the 3 hour lunch show is willing to get tazored (idea came from that teenager that got tazed at the Phillies game) so call 615-737-1045 to donate to a good cause and get @ClayTravisBGID tazed

Bigg 27

Reaction score
I live in Nashville as well and we were okay like previous posts many are not. Even if you don't believe there are many that do and churches are most often some of the first responders and are the last to leave. Whether by support, time or prayer just remember. My wife and I had actually gone out of town to New Orleans...I credit the people of that city for the thoughts that they gave us after what they had and do still endure.

xmguy

Reaction score
I live 75 miles from Nashville. We got rain here. But not anywhere near as much as Nashville.

If you want to help, donate time.

Hands On Nashville
Hands On Nashville

Redcross
American Red Cross

You can also text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to the redcross it will appear on your cell bill.

No I don't work for any of these organizations but I feel they need as much help as they can get.

God Bless!