1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Superuser but can't delete app?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by indee2025, Oct 23, 2011.

1. indee2025

indee2025 Member

I am rooted with superuser access, I don't freeze the bloatware I delete it, I'm aware that this may hinder the OTA but honestly I switch devices so often and there are so many releases (usually before the official release) I haven't had any issues not getting important updates...now with that out of the way.....

Anyone have an issue with Citrix Receiver not staying dead? I delete it & it comes right back...

I deleted it with root explorer.....maybe try force stopping it & then delete it? IT seems to just rewrite itself after I try to delete it, it shouldn't be tied to anything important that the device should reject my superuser request to kill it off, any ideas or similar experiences? This app searches and for updates and even though the block was unchecked to not auto update it has reversed that twice now in 2 days and keeps auto updating/spending data to find update in market...almost acts like its a malicious app even though its bloatware....
Search tags for this page
android uninstall citrix receiver

completely uninstall citrix receiver from android

how to delete apps superuser
how to delete citrix receiver android
how to remove citrix app from android
how to remove citrix from android
how to remove citrix receiver android
how to uninstall citrix from android galaxy s4
how to uninstall citrix from android?

how to uninstall citrix receiver android

i can't uninstall citrix app on android