Sunday Evening Chat: Super Sunday Edition

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
40123C00-MTETI.jpg

Let's face it, majority of us will be watching the Superbowl either at home, a friends house, or a bar. There really is not much to talk about today because the focus is on the Superbowl so we will keep this simple.

1) Do you see either Samsung or HTC using a Superbowl commercial to tease their upcoming device?

2) What was your favorite Superbowl commercial?

Enjoy the Superbowl and make sure to stay tuned to the latest in android news here.

scottasaurus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8 Harmon Kardon
The Sprint commercial had me crackin up!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
We get the live feed but no commercials. We see what's going on on the field while you get the commercials.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
They were all touchy feely this year, made me feel my feeling.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Ok, so....I'm not a football fan but its the SuperBowl, you kinda have to watch it so its the one game a year I do watch. I understand some of the rules and about half of whats actually happening. But even I, a football extreme novice, knew that the Seahawks QB should not have tried to throw a pass at the end of the game. WTF was he thinking? It was 1 yard...1 YARD!...people like to talk about throwing a game away and usually its an overreaction...but not that play. The Seahawks had the game until that one play.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Ok, so....I'm not a football fan but its the SuperBowl, you kinda have to watch it so its the one game a year I do watch. I understand some of the rules and about half of whats actually happening. But even I, a football extreme novice, knew that the Seahawks QB should not have tried to throw a pass at the end of the game. WTF was he thinking? It was 1 yard...1 YARD!...people like to talk about throwing a game away and usually its an overreaction...but not that play. The Seahawks had the game until that one play.

Actually, they were on the 1/2 yard line. :)

Still, I am with you, I am not an avid football watcher, but I don't know why they didn't just let one of the best running backs in the league just fall over the goal line.

Gremlin

Reaction score
They were trying to waste time on the clock.. lame excuse.. and the next one was going to be a Lynch run call..