stuck in clockworkrecovery

msu

Reaction score
Well, I finally jacked up my droid to the point to where I can not get anywhere.

All that is working right now is clockwork. I deleted the backups out of it for a reason, but now I wished I had not.
I don't have adb shell here at work, so I can't reflash sprecover.img that I have.
I can access my sdcard, my droid is wiped and all it will do is show the moto when trying to boot.
I do have a Ultimate droid 9.8update.zip file on the card. I also have a nandroid.
But, I'm in clockwork.
any help to get me out of here and a rom back on would be great. I'm dead in the water till I can get out of recovery.

OP
msu

msu

Reaction score
I do have a UD 9.0 rom.zip in the clockwork folder on my sd that was downloaded a long time ago. I tried to just change it to update.zip and see if I could just get it going again so I could get back so I could flash sprecovery, but no go.

hookerdj

Reaction score
I do have a UD 9.0 rom.zip in the clockwork folder on my sd that was downloaded a long time ago. I tried to just change it to update.zip and see if I could just get it going again so I could get back so I could flash sprecovery, but no go.
can you go into rom manager?

OP
msu

msu

Reaction score
nope!! But, I think I just got it to reboot. Found a old backup that works this time around. Yep, just booted.... yippie. now will get sprecovery installed. Guess I solved my own problem.

Thx

if not, I will be back.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go download an actual update.zip file for a ROM, put it on your sdcard and choose "install from sdcard" in clockwork.

OP
msu

msu

Reaction score
yep, I found a older 9.0 on my sd card that got me back up. I got sprecovery flashed and got UD 10.0 up and running. Now I'm just sitting here getting all my icons, etc.. back in order. Next I will be trying out some kernals.

cheers:icon_ banana: