1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

stuck in clockworkrecovery

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by msu, Apr 13, 2010.

1. msu

msu New Member

Well, I finally jacked up my droid to the point to where I can not get anywhere.

All that is working right now is clockwork. I deleted the backups out of it for a reason, but now I wished I had not.
    I don't have adb shell here at work, so I can't reflash sprecover.img that I have.
    I can access my sdcard, my droid is wiped and all it will do is show the moto when trying to boot.
    I do have a Ultimate droid 9.8update.zip file on the card. I also have a nandroid.
    But, I'm in clockwork.
    any help to get me out of here and a rom back on would be great. I'm dead in the water till I can get out of recovery.
  2. msu

msu New Member

I do have a UD 9.0 rom.zip in the clockwork folder on my sd that was downloaded a long time ago. I tried to just change it to update.zip and see if I could just get it going again so I could get back so I could flash sprecovery, but no go.
  3. hookerdj

hookerdj New Member

can you go into rom manager?
  4. msu

msu New Member

nope!! But, I think I just got it to reboot. Found a old backup that works this time around. Yep, just booted.... yippie. now will get sprecovery installed. Guess I solved my own problem.

Thx

if not, I will be back.
  5. JhankG

JhankG New Member

Go download an actual update.zip file for a ROM, put it on your sdcard and choose "install from sdcard" in clockwork.
  6. msu

msu New Member

yep, I found a older 9.0 on my sd card that got me back up. I got sprecovery flashed and got UD 10.0 up and running. Now I'm just sitting here getting all my icons, etc.. back in order. Next I will be trying out some kernals.

cheers:icon_ banana: