Stuck in Motorola logo Loop

Clownassasin

Reaction score
Stuck in Motorola logo Loop HELP PLEASE

Well i was going to install the ultimate droid v8.1.1 and basically this was my first time using rommanager( i was on droidmod) so I installed it and didnt know how to get the clockwork recovery so when i entered my sdcard and looked to put the ROM in the backup folder in the clockworkrom folder, i just created the folders myself, well anyway after rebooting i found out how to install the clockwork recovery and did it. SO i then rebooted holding the power and x and did all the steps blackdroid except for backing up my current rom (am regretting that now) and when I got to the step to Restore Ultimate Droid i didnt see that in the Nandroid menu so I just ended up hitting advanced restore and then restore. and now i was able to get back itno the Clockwork recovery but is there anything you guys can do to help me out here? please?

what im guessing is that there is no actual ROM loaded which would be why the boot logo is not showing up and only the motorola logo is

OP
Clownassasin

Clownassasin

Reaction score
dont worry you speedy rescue squad you, its booting now

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Sorry for delay......had some work issues to resolve. So are you up and running now?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
LMAO. I feel bad now for not getting on earlier. Promise not to spread bad rumors about us? :icon_ devil:

Glad you fixed it though.