Stuck in bootloader screen

droidyd

Reaction score
First I'd like to say hi to everyone. I am new to this forum and hope to have a good experience. Now to my problem. I have a Moto Droid (rooted) running or at least was running Ultimate droid 8.1.1 everything was running great even this morning but then when I tried to use my phone I see that it's on the BOOTLOADER screen. I've tried to get it out of the screen but it's stuck there. So basically if anyone would be kind enough to help me fix it I would appreciate it very much. Thank You

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
First I'd like to say hi to everyone. I am new to this forum and hope to have a good experience. Now to my problem. I have a Moto Droid (rooted) running or at least was running Ultimate droid 8.1.1 everything was running great even this morning but then when I tried to use my phone I see that it's on the BOOTLOADER screen. I've tried to get it out of the screen but it's stuck there. So basically if anyone would be kind enough to help me fix it I would appreciate it very much. Thank You

Is it the bootloader screen or the "M"? have you tried a battery pull?

OP
D

droidyd

Reaction score

Is it the bootloader screen or the "M"? have you tried a battery pull?
Hi thanks for responding. Well it's stuck on bootloader but I did get it back on by turning it on and off and finally just leaving the power button pressed while it's booting and let it boot up all the way but then it shutdown and restarted but went back to bootloader. Then I looked up the problem online and I found some posts about RSDLITE and .SBF file so i downloaded them and tried reflashing to factory but finishes with FAIL. What do I do now?