Stuck in a boot loop

pressguy27

Reaction score
I SBF back to the stock ROM. then i flashed the CM7 from CyanogenMod Mirror Network - Powered by TDRevolution (the full 16 one). now im stuck in a bootloop. its been 10 minutes and still stuck. what do i do?

Pull the battery and boot into stock recovery(hold down power button and x on the physical keyboard then hit the search glass) and wipe data. Hopefully that helps

Sent from my Droid2 using CM7

OP
mouthrulez

mouthrulez

Reaction score
yep it worked thanks! but now i have a problem with backup assistant..its not there

pressguy27

Reaction score
Yeah most custom roms don't include backup assistance. If you sync you contact with your google account they should restore. If not u might find the app on the web

Sent from my Droid2 using CM7

OP
mouthrulez

mouthrulez

Reaction score
i need to do an SBF to go back to stock for a day. how do i switch the connection. right now its set for charge only and i need it to be in PC mode. How do i switch it, it wont come up in the notification bar

pressguy27

Reaction score
If you need to sbf you don't need to be in pc mode, when you ready to sbf power off you phone then hold power and the up on the keyboard to get into the bootloader and should be all set

Sent from my Droid2 using HoneyCream CM7

John Gi

Reaction score
THANKYOU!! i was bootlooping and worried. i did what you suggested and now im on7.1!

ldarkwarriorl

Reaction score
I have this same boot loop issue except the magnify glass button isnt working. Pease help me.

ldarkwarriorl

Reaction score
thank you, that worked. Any idea how to get the android market on it now? I manually installed a .apk for the market and it asks me to log in but then just sends me back to my cell desktop.

I later found Gaaps.zip and tried to flash it but got an error mentioning something about an "invalid signature" i think.

pressguy27

Reaction score
thank you, that worked. Any idea how to get the android market on it now? I manually installed a .apk for the market and it asks me to log in but then just sends me back to my cell desktop.

I later found Gaaps.zip and tried to flash it but got an error mentioning something about an "invalid signature" i think.

Just Google android market 3.4.4 apk and install like normal app. it should work. If it asks for a login its probably for your Google account