stuck at bootloader

illb1u2

Reaction score
ok.. someone gave me this droid because of this problem so its not life or death ... i have the moto droid1 its stuck at the bootloader ... i tried using comp at vzw they couldnt get it out of it and actually made it worse i think said programing error/code corrupt on bootloader screen have tried p3's rom have tried the standard recovery rom found under rescue squad help.. I have 2 other droids.. a droid 1 which is rooted with UD rom and the X just standard with root (i did same thing on myother droid but didnt say corrupt on recovery screen). Gets to 99% in rsd and gives a error switching phone to bp pass through mode.. then has bunch of numbers and x's
im thinking this phone is highly screwed ive been at it for 2 hours lol combing though every thread i could find.. i used a different stb than one found hereand now it says bootloader.. no errors but will not boot up at all have whiped formated. last resort tried to restore backup from myother phone(im sure i wasnt supposed to do that but )

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so you can get into stock recovery and bootloader? what does your bootloader screen say?

OP
I

illb1u2

Reaction score
ya i can get it to the bootloader using the motocache1 recovery thread but it will not boot up always goes back to it.. so i tried the thread bychristim..(the one i have to use on my other droid) thats the one it hangs on gives that "error switching phone to bp pass through mode" in rsd so at the moment says battery ok.. ok to program.. just like it should but if i goto the nandroid and try and apply update.zip and nada.. my phone doesnt reboot like the.. the weird thing when i put it in recovery.. i dont have to use camera button like on my other goes right tothe recovery takes the update.zip file like its nothing but bingo right back to bootloader

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
your software is bad so recovery cant do anything. you NEED to follow link one in my sig to get back to stock (option 5)

OP
I

illb1u2

Reaction score
ah yea thats the one that gives the error.. sorry im a bit slow tonight. it will allow me to do the recovery one but not the stock.. till now i thought i was using 2 different stock versions

OP
I

illb1u2

Reaction score
In rsd under status "error switching phone to bp pass through mode" now on phone after reboot says code corrupt