streaming question with google music

hockeyhead019

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Just curious if there was an ability to listen to the songs without dl'ing them to your phone... a streaming feature if you will. I think I had heard there was but I may have been hearing about something other than the google music beta.

Thanks

OP
hockeyhead019

hockeyhead019

Reaction score
I have my music beta set up and my library is uploading currently. How do I set up the streaming function? And is it an issue if I'm on a ROM? I'm running Liberty v0.8 in case it does matter.

Thanks!

klep33

Reaction score
I too cannot get the music to sync. I am running CM7 with the honeycomb music player as was suggested on xda. Anyone at all have a clue why it won't sync?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

mattv111

Reaction score
Do you have data sync turned on? I couldn't get it to sync at first then I was like oh yea let me turn that on lol, but I'm on liberty gb not cm7

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

mreyn3693

Reaction score
I am successfully streaming from my beta account on my d2g running cm7. In order to get it working I had to freeze (or uninstall, don't remember) the music player and then download the latest one from market. AFter that go into settings and select the email account tied to your music beta library. You may also have to go into library settings and make sure 'all music' is selected. After doing that, my beta library showed up and I can stream.

fireman00

Reaction score
I'm a fan of AudioGalaxy. I've got about 18,000 songs ripped to an old Dell 550Mhz desktop and can stream music from it to my DX or my laptop.

Install it on your computer first then on your phone.

mreyn3693

Reaction score
Yeah, I was using audiogalaxy to stream on my d2g before getting the google music beta invite. Actually, I still use it to stream on my ipod touch because the web based google player doesn't work that well on it.