Google Music reboots phone

myriad46

Reaction score
I got my invitation to Google Music. I can't seem to stream a whole song over 3G without it rebooting the phone. Anybody else been using Google Music in streaming mode?

Rolster8

Reaction score
If I ever got my invite I would let you know. It has been three weeks and I haven't seen an invite yet. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to get your invite from the time you submitted?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
myriad46

myriad46

Reaction score
I think I did it the day they started accepting them. Google IO? I can't remember when the word went out.

Prismind

Reaction score
Just got my music and stream setup and it works fine, unless it's the last song on the playlist or album. It cuts it by like 5 secs.

Rolster8

Reaction score
Maybe I should have said what I said earlier because, "speak of the devil", I got mine today.

Rolster8

Reaction score
I take that back . . . I did not get an invite yet. (I think my eyes were playing tricks on me.) I am really getting ticked off at the slow response. I know that they have a huge demand, but doesn't seem to reason that they would have anticipated this? Who really knows when I'll get it, but maybe they'll send me the invite when Music Beta is no longer free : - ) .

dmgerbino

Reaction score
I have been using Google Music for the last few days. No reboots. I have used it during my 1 hour commute and from my desk at work.

The only issues I have had are when during streaming the mobile signal drops from 3G to 1X. When streaming in 1X songs can repeat without the repeat option being on. I logged them as a bug and google told me they are aware.

Under WIFI it has been flawless.

BTW my Amazon Cloud player has played awesome too.

@dmgerbino

OP
myriad46

myriad46

Reaction score
I posted on a few forums, and someone suggested to delete data and reboot. Seems to work fine, now.

brocja01

Reaction score
Your guys phone get crazy hot when you're streamin? Mine got so hot I didn't want to hold onto it.