1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Rumor] Google Music Will Stream 20,000 Songs For Free; Launching at I/O Today

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, May 10, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

This is not official, but supposedly Google will launch its Google Music service today at Google I/O, and with some features that trump Amazon's Cloud Music, and some that don't. One of the best features that was "leaked" is that Google Music will be able to upload, store and stream 20,000 of your own songs for free, as opposed to Amazon's service handling only 1,200 songs. The one thing that Google's Music Service won't have that Amazon's does, is the ability to sell songs directly to customers. The service is expected to be rolled out to users within weeks of the announcement later today at Google I/O.

Source: Android.net via Engadget
  2. Big Ry

Big Ry New Member

its in the market!!! :)
  3. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle New Member

Big Meh. Another music service. Does Google have to do everything just because it can? Don't get me wrong, I like Google, but...
  4. Anathema

Anathema New Member

This is different then just another music service.

Cloud storage and Cloud servers are taking over, and are genius IMO. Once they get some of the kinks worked out, this could get pretty massive.
  5. funwheeldrive

funwheeldrive New Member

They have to if they are going to take over the world.