Stock Calender Not Working...

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Im using the stock calender and for some reason it doesn't work. I can't even open the app. It doesn't even fc, I hit the app icon and nothing happens Sometimes it even returns me to my homescreen.

I am using liberty gb .5 if that makes a difference.

Any ideas as I really need the calender. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

beckerfj

Reaction score
Im using the stock calender and for some reason it doesn't work. I can't even open the app. It doesn't even fc, I hit the app icon and nothing happens Sometimes it even returns me to my homescreen.

When you say stock calendar, do you mean AOSP calendar? If so, use the customizer and change it to Blur Calendar. I had the sane problem and did that and it worked great and I actually like the Blur one better so a double win.

Liberty Gingerbread v0.5

Sweettreat

Reaction score

Run the Liberty Customizer again and pick the blur calendar instead of the aosp one, it should work then.

Swyped from DX Liberty GBv.5

sicRage

Reaction score
I have the same problem but Blur calendar is installed. I can open the app i just cannot add any new events. when I try the calendar closes. any help?

bicycleray

Reaction score
Same issue with calendar. AOSP calendar closes right away. Blur calendar works but can't add events. I am using the browser to add new events from the phone.

I believe JRummy knows about the issue

Sent from my DROIDX

MonkFSU

Reaction score
Same issue with calendar. AOSP calendar closes right away. Blur calendar works but can't add events. I am using the browser to add new events from the phone.

I believe JRummy knows about the issue

Sent from my DROIDX

+1 Same thing happening to me

Dream

Reaction score
Im running v.6, blur calendar with the smooth calendar widget and im able to add events. Did you guys wipe before loading v.6?

MonkFSU

Reaction score
Im running v.6, blur calendar with the smooth calendar widget and im able to add events. Did you guys wipe before loading v.6?

I wiped three times before installing v.6. Just installed aosp calendar through liberty customizer and i no longer have that issue.

ErasedInOneDay

Reaction score
Fix!

If you want to use to AOSP Calendar, run the Liberty Customizer and make sure you also install the AOSP Email application. This is what fixed it for me. You don't have to use it, just install it. Hope it works for you ^_^