"Stick a Pin" on where and when you got the 5.9.905 update OTA

wooddale

Reaction score
I won't to get back to 902 from 905 to many data drops can I just nandroid the 902 back up I have

No you will have to fxz back to 902 the use Motfail to root. Then you can flash a nanoid of 2.2 if you have one. M y buddy did it and it worked perfect. I am stuck in a 3g only area for a couple weeks so I havent done it yet. It acctualy works better on 3g. I will fxz if things do not change when Im headed back.

jhom

Reaction score
I was on the soak test and got the 905 OTA. As far as I am concerned it is a flop keeps dropping data. Some say they are not having problems but most are reporting data drops. I hope they will do something to fix our phones or I will need to fxz back to 902.

I've had a completely different experience with 905. It is just as good as 902 and maybe a bit better. I didn't have any problems with data drops. I haven't had problems with my bionic from the beginning in September. My guess is the 905 will be released very soon.

zirkdog

Reaction score
Pulling it now in N. Idaho.

This is the frst time the "Check for updates" has worked for me on the first try on the first day. I usually get my updates a day or two after the release.

EDIT: I added my "pin" to the map, but I can only see my pin and no others. Anyone having luck at seeing the pins?

Last edited:
OP
aaf709

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got it in San Diego, CA at 9:15pm.

Renzy

Reaction score
Just recieved update! 3 a.m. Orlando, FL. Supposed to improve 4g connectivity. We shall see.

zirkdog

Reaction score
I may be a bit slow, but I can not for the life of me get a pin to stick to the map. It keeps wanting me to save my location to "My Places" or create a new map. Not letting me save it to the .905 update map. Anyone get it to work for them?