[THEME] Steel Droid Compatible Themes

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I know, I meant that the launcher themes are the only ones I found. Are there any flashable ones? I like the basic ICS over the Bionic one

Yeah there is one posted in the 1st post, with screenshots in the 2nd post. Follow the links in the OP.

ezMesican

Reaction score
Anyone know how I would go about mixing two themes together? I really like the ICS theme, but I want the circle battery mod to be with it. One of the APKs of the ICS theme had pictures of the circle mod, but I really don't know anything about how themes work. Thanks

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Anyone know how I would go about mixing two themes together? I really like the ICS theme, but I want the circle battery mod to be with it. One of the APKs of the ICS theme had pictures of the circle mod, but I really don't know anything about how themes work. Thanks

You can flash the ICS theme, then flash the circle battery mod over it.

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone

NightCatD2G

Reaction score
Does the ICS Theme work on Steel Droid 3?

Dont mind the name...I upgraded lol.

Dom1000

Reaction score
i have installed steel droid and i am trying to install ics or synergy but for some reason every time i try to flash either one of them or any of the addons, it gives me an error saying can't open "file.zip" (bad) and aborts...any help?

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
i have installed steel droid and i am trying to install ics or synergy but for some reason every time i try to flash either one of them or any of the addons, it gives me an error saying can't open "file.zip" (bad) and aborts...any help?

Sounds like you got bad downloads. Are you downloading the files directly to your phone? If so I would suggest doing it ONLY over wifi. If the problem persists try downloading them to your computer then moving the files to your phone via the usb cord.

Dom1000

Reaction score
Ive actually done all of those things and it wasnt just sd3...i tried other roms as well but i redid everything and put safestrap on here and i installed maverick rom and everything works now

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

acoers

Reaction score
Is there some change coming to steel droid here soon. just seen on the main theme page theres some new changes there.

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Is there some change coming to steel droid here soon. just seen on the main theme page theres some new changes there.

Steel Droid v4 is in the works, it'll have its own themed aspects, these themes should still apply just fine if you want to use them still.

I'll test to make sure though when the time comes :)

acoers

Reaction score
Yep defiantly looking foward to v4.0.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
Yonnor

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Reiterated in OP that I take no credit for these themes, its just a compilation.

Last edited:

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I personally think there wouldn't be an issue without direct links to the download... that way everyone that decides to download knows it was technically made for another build. Say something has been updated and is no longer supported by the d3 Rom... we would get threads flooded by comments asking why their phone wont boot... for instance when I update a theme I typically remove the link to the older version. Let me know which Themes work for you and I will make a separate directory and download particular to those... however I can not support due to not having a D3 to test on. But I will make them available on a separate branch then the updates for the Bionic. I'm just trying to make sure that every thing available has been tested per build. I think Xkape was probably just most upset due to direct download links without some sorta heads up. The android community is all about sharing! But a heads up would've been awesome!...