1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Where are the known compatible themes for LGB version 0.7?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by J32P, Jun 11, 2011.

1. J32P

J32P New Member

Can anyone confirm and link the known working themes for LGB version 0.7? I checked the LGB theme thread but none of the links work and searching didn't turn up anything quickly so I thought a working thread would be best.

Thanks
  2. odious one

odious one New Member

I've been running mobile sensei's .6 stealth theme for a while. No problems thus far.
  3. J32P

J32P New Member

Thanks for the info but including a link would've taken 5 seconds and is the point of this thread. Yes, I know I could search for it (everyone knows that), that said, the point of this thread is to have links to themes for the newest version of LGB.

So...you mean this theme

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/147639-theme-stealth-liberty-gb-0-5-a.html

(is this right, 111MB for a theme)

Great, we get either piss yellow or a completely blacked out theme...yay!!!!
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  4. Koveleski

Koveleski Premium Member Premium Member Developer

You really think it looks like piss? I always had more of the idea that it was like butter.

I'm sorry you are not a fan of yellow, but on the bright side, we're hoping to offer multiple color choices in the future.
  5. idle0095

idle0095 New Member

6. idle0095

idle0095 New Member