Any known compatible themes for LGB v0.8+?

J32P

Reaction score
Hi, I just upgraded to LGB v0.8+?\ and was wondering if there are any themes as confirmed working so I don't have to learn the hard way?

Reaction score
Koveleski reported a few days ago that 0.8 would break all current themes, so until you see one that's been officially released as supporting 0.8, I'd hold off to avoid serious issues.

mikex

Reaction score
C'mon Mysterious Beast. Best blk/chrome theme hands down.

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm working on green/black theme that's about halfway done that I'll be putting up for v8 once I figure out what's changed from v7 to v8. Probably have it done by this weekend

Phazm

Reaction score
i learned the hard way

Need a theme specifically for .8 - just tried the latest themes for 6 and 7 - don't do it!!!

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
I'm working on green/black theme that's about halfway done that I'll be putting up for v8 once I figure out what's changed from v7 to v8. Probably have it done by this weekend

Tremendous, super stoked

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Patcher

Reaction score
Wish I would've seen this thread before I tried to flash a 0.6/7 honeycomb-esque theme to 0.8. Learning the hard way sucks.

mikex

Reaction score
What happened with mobile sensei and all his themes? I see he's off the team?

nateohio

Reaction score
I am partial to Juiced Gingercomb!!! Been using it on Froyo and love it!!! Been waiting for liberty .08 and this theme to upgrade to GB.

gatorsnatch

Reaction score
Damn I had to learn the hard way. Sbf and two step to gb back on .8 now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

griz.droidx

Reaction score
Hate to say it but having all those themes to choose from was a big seller to me on using this rom. At least it was third in my list of priorities behind battery life and performance. I'm still on .7 and I've either gotta learn to theme or select a different rom. After freezing a few items my phone is running well and getting good battery life. I've been looking forward to .8, but now I don't know what to do. You know what they say about something that ain't broke.