Standalone Universal Battery Wall Charger? Bionic (HW4X & BW8X)

kwest12

Reaction score
Has anyone found a standalone universal battery charger similar to this that works with the HW4X and the BW8X? I am aware that this is an option and this is another option, but I'd really prefer a universal battery charger so that it will work with my next phone, too.

The universal battery charger I linked will not work with the Bionic batteries because they are too tall. I would appreciate any help.

deduct

Reaction score
I bought one at radio shack that works with almost any removable phone battery. It was pretty pricey though. Around $50 I think.

OP
kwest12

kwest12

Reaction score
If the quality is there it'd be worth it, IMO. New battery tech still seems to be a ways off, so I foresee myself continuing to buy phones with removable batteries. If such a charger can charge the batteries of my future phones and thereby save me from buying buying a couple $20 to $50 standalone chargers, I'd stay that's a good deal.

If you still have it, I'd appreciate further info or even a picture if it's not too much trouble.

deduct

Reaction score
If the quality is there it'd be worth it, IMO. New battery tech still seems to be a ways off, so I foresee myself continuing to buy phones with removable batteries. If such a charger can charge the batteries of my future phones and thereby save me from buying buying a couple $20 to $50 standalone chargers, I'd stay that's a good deal.

If you still have it, I'd appreciate further info or even a picture if it's not too much trouble.

ForumRunner_20130701_115315.png

walkerstempe

Reaction score
Amazon for 18.99
Battery charger for BF, HF, BW, and HW batteries. Bought in April. Works great on my Verizon standard and extended(2) 2760 mah, batteries and my super fat 4000mah.