Universal Battery Charger

Yadda

Reaction score
UBOC Chargers look cool

I was checking out the feedback for the UBOC Chargers. Seems like everyone is on board. I havent bought one yet but need one for a old unit that charging port is screwed up. Good find. I see there website is uboc411.com I think thats it. Are you having any luck with you UBOC Charger?
Be Well
Yadda

OP
GoBears

GoBears

Reaction score
I actually just ordered it from their website. Hopefully it comes soon so I can report on it's performance. Thanks for the link.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
GoBears

GoBears

Reaction score
An update to the UBOC charger. Got my charger in the mail today, works as advertised. Doesn't seem to be a "rapid" charger but easy to setup and get charging. The unit also has a usb port on the side that charges the phone at the same time as the spare battery. So far I really like it and sure seems worth the 15 bucks I paid. The unit is smaller and lighter than I expected but seems par with the price. Hope this helps anyone looking for an extra charger. Any questions feel free to ask.

GoBears

Yadda

Reaction score
Got my UBOC Charger in. Nice little device. Seems to work as advertised. Trickle charge which is probably good for batteries. Any way would recommend this item. Customer service was good there. Called with a few questions. Those guys seem knowledgable. Looks like some interesting solar equipment sold there as well. Could be worth a look. Thumbs up for UBOC Chargers! Yeah!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got my UBOC Charger in. Nice little device. Seems to work as advertised. Trickle charge which is probably good for batteries. Any way would recommend this item. Customer service was good there. Called with a few questions. Those guys seem knowledgable. Looks like some interesting solar equipment sold there as well. Could be worth a look. Thumbs up for UBOC Chargers! Yeah!

which model specifically ?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

haupman

Reaction score
Does this UBOC Charger charge the spare battery to 100%? Most other chargers only charge to 90% which is very annoying.

quizzard

Reaction score
Does this UBOC Charger charge the spare battery to 100%? Most other chargers only charge to 90% which is very annoying.
You need to leave the battery in any charger longer to"top it off" with the remaining 10% because it can only be trickle charged.

FWIW, using a tablet charger is much faster.Walmart sells a two charger kit for car s and AC adaptor that will charge the extended battery to full in less than three hours.should be even quicker with the lower capacity stock batteries.

also, if you plan on fast charging, do not upgrade to 5.7.893 since that kernel restrics maximum current.

haupman

Reaction score
So, does anyone know if this charger eventually charges the battery to 100%? The stock Motorola and a third party charger from Amazon do not. I am assuming its to protect the battery from burning out.

OP
GoBears

GoBears

Reaction score
When I put the battery in my phone after charging it says 100%. I only have 10% increments though. I'm very happy for 15 bucks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

portlandjosh

Reaction score
I just tried the UBOC charger last night for the first time. It's pretty flimsy and only took it to 90% after the whole night, but I'm happy with it. I used it on the extended battery, so that fits fine.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Yadda

Reaction score
UBOC Universal Chargers on sale

I was buying some more UBOC Chargers. Looks like a sale at 9.99 each. FYI out there.