sql, throttle hack on ics leaks?

rlewis312010

Reaction score
On 2233, sql lite says database is locked!!! On gb builds i could change fields in there. Anyone able to help? It opens but i cannot get edits to take. I type, hit enter, get error.

Regulator

Reaction score
On 2233, sql lite says database is locked!!! On gb builds i could change fields in there. Anyone able to help? It opens but i cannot get edits to take. I type, hit enter, get error.

Update sql to ver 1.5 and it will work fine. Im still iffy about using this though, feel like verizon is watching.

OP
R

rlewis312010

Reaction score
Update sql to ver 1.5 and it will work fine. Im still iffy about using this though, feel like verizon is watching.

Thanks for that, will give it a try.
Edit: no go on 1.5.

Last edited:

jcwilliams

Reaction score
So you can't even get in there and edit entitlement for mobile hotspot either then? Or can you?

jcwilliams

Reaction score
rlewis312010 said:
Cannot change anything; says locked database.

Guess I'll be waiting to try ics then BC i've got to have my mobile hotspot

kkemp

Reaction score
I got the hotspots to work just couldn't get the throttle hack to take keep getting error

kkemp

Reaction score
yes I am rooted with vodoo I would like to download the first link to see if I can get the lapdock to work any help would be nice because I can not find nothing but the second leak

Regulator

Reaction score
The lapdock forsure doesnt work on the first leak. What process are you doing to enable sql

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

kkemp

Reaction score
Highlight 147 entitlement and you hit the settings menu then hit edit records it works for that 1 but it does not work for the throttles other people are getting the labdock work but mine is not

bhp117

Reaction score
@rlewis312010 have you tried to use

aShell by andsen and aSQLiteManager also by andsen

you'll need both app free on the playstore

thats what i use so i dont have to buy the sqlite editor and it works

Last edited:

kkemp

Reaction score
So you are saying if I download this app I can do the throttle hack because I've tried the throttle hack with sq lite and the hot spot works just not the throttle one