Sprint offering unlimited everything for $15 a month

OP
xeene

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
How about free unlimited instead.

FREE Unlimited
"Savings until 7/31/19; then $60/mo. for line 1, $40/mo. for line 2 & $30/mo./line for lines 3-5. Reqs. AutoPay (discount applied w/in 2 invoices), new account, bring your own eligible device & Sprint SIM card. Savings claim compared to Verizon Go Unlimited rate plan for 1 line as of 3/31/18. Data deprioritization during congestion. Other monthly charges apply.**"

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
How about free Sprint unlimited instead (for current Verizon customers).

FREE Unlimited
My wife's S8 is on the list but we'll have to pay that off. I'll need a phone. Still can't use my Droid. I'll check into it. Thanks.
Edit: just seen the thread where the Z2 is on sale through Motorola. I'm really going to look into this.

Last edited:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
if you are going to switch to this plan you better do it real soon. It is going away on Friday.

A week ago, the nation's fourth-largest wireless carrier introduced a promotional $15 unlimited data plan, with few strings, and no plans to ever see a price increase. That dirt-cheap price wasn't feasible in the long term, and Sprint is shutting it down. The promotion will last until 8:59 p.m. PT/11:59 p.m. ET on Friday.

Sprint's dirt-cheap unlimited data plan is going away soon

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
I grabbed it just to check it out, and yes Sprint is still nearly terrible.

Counting fees and taxes (with automatic payment) it's less than $20 for almost decent service. Living near the ocean limits southern towers to zero for all carriers so it's not that different from the big three.