Sprint offering unlimited everything for $15 a month

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
But can you use a Droid on their networks? Moto Z specifically.

OP
xeene

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
As long as your droid supports lte bands 25, 26 and 41.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I'm going to check into it. At that price it would be worth it to get a new phone. Gotta see what Motorola's they offer.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
The kicker for this deal is that you can't use a financed device. You have to bring your own or buy one outright and use that one. Oh well. I'm not dropping $500+ cash on a phone just to switch to Sprint.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
My phone is still going strong. I can't justify the money right now. I'd rather make payments or better yet sign a two year contract and get a free phone. I never minded doing that. It worked for me.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
My phone is still going strong. I can't justify the money right now. I'd rather make payments or better yet sign a two year contract and get a free phone. I never minded doing that. It worked for me.

If you find a phone Through one of the companies or even a Best Buy card you can finance it interest-free and use it on the network

iPhone X

OP
xeene

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
You can get moto z2 force on swappa for $250 and probably sell yours there for $100-200.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8

you can use that phone if it is paid off. that is why I said you going to spend the money anyway.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
you can use that phone if it is paid off. that is why I said you going to spend the money anyway.
I have to check but I'm pretty sure that Droids aren't compatible with any other system. VZ exclusive.