Spontaneous restart...or something...??

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I just left my desk for about 5 minutes and when I came back, I looked down just in time to see the red droid eye that appears during start up. Then my home screen loaded up. I immediately went and checked my up time and it was something like 29 hours (which is about right since I restarted sometime yesterday). All other indications are that it restarted though...for no apparent reason.

Anyone have any ideas why this may have happened?

edit: Only one new app installed in the last several days and that was droidlight yesterday morning.

Cnote187

Reaction score
I just left my desk for about 5 minutes and when I came back, I looked down just in time to see the red droid eye that appears during start up. Then my home screen loaded up. I immediately went and checked my up time and it was something like 29 hours (which is about right since I restarted sometime yesterday). All other indications are that it restarted though...for no apparent reason.

Anyone have any ideas why this may have happened?

edit: Only one new app installed in the last several days and that was droidlight yesterday morning.
There is already a thread about this, called Droid rebooting in trouble shooting forum