Speed Dial not working

Brotherjay72

Reaction score
So I installed the Clockwork Mod for Froyo on my X and it runs great! Only problem is I can't set my speed dial numbers. Any help? thanks!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
contacts>menu>speed dial setup doesnt work for u? im 2.2 too and it works fine...

Imahskrfan

Reaction score
I found a way to use the SPEED DIAL on my Droid X when you have your speed dial numbers set up then you get ready to make a phone call go to the dial screen, press and hold the number of your contact number for a couple of seconds (mine vibrates) and it will call that number!! I hope this helps :)

OP
Brotherjay72

Brotherjay72

Reaction score
Ok!!! I got it working again. I did a factory reset. Settings > Privacy > Factory Data Reset. Just make sure you back up your apps. If you got apps from the market they'll be in the market and you can just update to reinstall them. Your contacts you SHOULD already have backed up through Google. Dont worry, it wont erase your root access or ROM's or anything, it just wipes the data on the phone, or something like that. Then it'll reboot and follow the prompts like you just brought the phone. My deodexed 2.2 and root access were all fine.