SPC code retrieval - myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

codeleakers

Reaction score
greetings,

i bought this phone for my girlfriend for her christmas present, and the spc code is not 000000. how can i get the code?

i have been told to take it to verizon, they couldnt get it. i was told to install a custom rom. CANT! --error 25 (and theres no file issues, no dupe folder titles)...trying to revert back to OFW!!! CANT!!! the method im using dont work (rsplite and drivers dont recognize phone) {although the phone was at 5% batt}

so does anyone have a REAL answer for me? i am an experienced hacker/coder and i really know my ****. this phone is not bricked as it will still work, so there has to be a way to revert back to verizon OFW so i can get the SPC unlocked, OR read the SPC somehow.

please dont bother helping if you are a spammer (ie a one sentence poster.) i run my own forum and i understand how infuriating it is to have help come in 9 words or less.

i would appreciate any help possible, and in turn may be able to help someone else in the future. please!

specs:
verizon droid 1
FW: 2.0.1
batt: charging to 100% (going to sleep)
rsplite was 4.3 something i think....
comp =winxp
user=frustrated.

THANKS!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The SPC is usually 000000, not the MDN. OP, please do not cross post in the forums. If it isn't 000000 and Verizon couldn't read it, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe try tech support to see if they know of alternate numbers.

I am surprised, the SPC code is usually the phone number...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DroidForums junkie!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No worries and you're certainly welcome! Still running cool...er, right? ;)

Whoops, sorry, worth a try though if Vzw didn't know. Still learning. Hey, thanks by the way for all your help Droid DOES!

DroidForums junkie!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good! Check your inbox, not trying to hijack the OP's thread.

Oh (app)solutely! I'm even receiving my incomming calls. Still more I want to learn!

DroidForums junkie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.