Someone pleasee help me!!!

fr3nzy

Reaction score
i was in the middle of a sbf, and my battery died and now my phone wont charge and i cant complete my sbf...im running on the 30.04 bootloader.

if theres anyway to get my phone fixed pleasee let me know what i have to do.

thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help me

bcals0087

Reaction score
if it was the full sbf, your outa luck b/c the one for 2.3.15 doesn't work for the new bootloader. However, if it was only the system sbf, then your still ok. You either need another battery thats 50% or more charged, or you can use the method in the hack section for droid x in the "unbricking your X" thread. Basically it requires an old usb cable, raw wires, and some smarts. I don't recommend that method, but if you think you can, go for it. You can possibly take your phone to the vzw store and ask them to charge your battery, and you may get lucky and they may just replace your phone! best of luck to ya

OP
F

fr3nzy

Reaction score
alright man thankss, and it is a full sbf...so you know anyone that can pm me the file? all the links are down for me

bcals0087

Reaction score
That full sbf will not restore your phone since your on the new bootloader, it will simply leave you with a paperweight until the sbf for this version is released. I'd head over to the store if I were you and pull somethin out of your butt as to why your phone won't turn on.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
F

fr3nzy

Reaction score
That full sbf will not restore your phone since your on the new bootloader, it will simply leave you with a paperweight until the sbf for this version is released. I'd head over to the store if I were you and pull somethin out of your a$$ as to why your phone won't turn on.

what if i get the system only 1?

bcals0087

Reaction score
I'm not positive but I think because you already tried to flash, it has attempted to load some of the files. I could be wrong, but you can always try to use the system sbf. I think it just depends on how far the process got before your battery died. You'll be able to tell if when you do get a charge to your battery, the bootloader screen will read 'code corrupt'. If so, your out of luck, if not, the system one may be able to help.

OP
F

fr3nzy

Reaction score
I'm not positive but I think because you already tried to flash, it has attempted to load some of the files. I could be wrong, but you can always try to use the system sbf. I think it just depends on how far the process got before your battery died. You'll be able to tell if when you do get a charge to your battery, the bootloader screen will read 'code corrupt'. If so, your out of luck, if not, the system one may be able to help.

alrightt thanks for your help