1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need Help Im Screwed....

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by athack, Jan 2, 2011.

1. athack

athack New Member

my 4 days old droid x is bricked... rooted everything was fine until i tried installing gummy jar rom this morning...got stuck on the boot screen now i cant get past bootload 30.04 screen... tried flashing sbf with rsd and still nothing... flashed numerous roms on my old droid.. dont know what happened... need help and advice... bootload screen reads... 30.04 ERR: A5,70,70,00,1F NEW_MAP Blank Service Reqd...please help
  2. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator Premium Member

What SBF did you flash? You need the one for 2.3.320 and the TBH patches to get you to 2.3.340.
  3. maderschramm

maderschramm New Member

+1 - probably the wrong sbf, you need the .320 sbf file. If rsdlite isn't working try using linux's sbf_flash utility or a different computer. You also need the newest version of rsdlite or it won't flash to the 30.04 bootloader.
  4. arhicken

arhicken New Member

always remeber rsd lite is a very funky program play around with the settings and try different usb ports try to get that sucker working, it will work just takes time