Someone help quick!!! Please!!!

ibrooks123

Reaction score
I have a Droid X running 2.3.340.

For two days now I have been running Liberty 1.5 and absolutely loving it!!! I decided to check out 2.0.1 because its the same setup with a lot more features.

I did everything I usually do when I successfully load a ROM.

Make FULL Nandroid Backup
FULL WIPE
Then install the file from the root of the SD Card.

Install completed successfully.

Upon first reboot, the DX would not make it past the "LIBERTY" logo. I am a patient person but after 15 mins of that logo, I figured it wasnt going away(and still hasnt)

I cannot get into clockwork via power button and volume down.

HHHHEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP QQQQUUUUUIIIICCCKKKK!!!

OP
I

ibrooks123

Reaction score
Or if you could provide me with a link to download the FULL SYSTEM (maderstock) in SBF format so it can be flashed with RSDLite, and if so, how to get the phone into bootloader menu,.....

OP
I

ibrooks123

Reaction score
Thank you!! I am going thru the process right now!! I'll let u know how it turns out!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem I'll check back tomorrow to see how it goes feel free to send me a pm also if u need some help

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
I

ibrooks123

Reaction score
Thanks again! Its probably gonna take me til tomorrow cause I had to reactivate my D1, do a wireless&wired tether in order to connect to the net!! And my download is 255mb, and Im only DL at 30kbps :(

jsin

Reaction score
Try booting into the normal recovery and wiping from there. When installing 1.5 for the first time mine did that and i wiped data factory reset from there and it booted right up. worth a try before a full sbf...

OP
I

ibrooks123

Reaction score
Jsin, I certainly tried that. The only way that worked was power+camera, which got me to the normal boot mode as you described. I first did a plain reboot from there, then after that didn't work I did a full wipe again (I say again because I did it before the install of 2.0.1)

Still, nothing working. Still waiting on sbf file to dl

OP
I

ibrooks123

Reaction score
Well the download finished about 2 hours after my last post. Flash worked and the phone was restored! The download must have been corupted somehow even tho it came straight from the Liberty thread to my terabyte storage and to my SD. So it was only moved once after initial clean download. What type of things can cause a file to get corupted?

DX2222

Reaction score
Try plugging phone in and holding the power and volume key works for me every time to boot in clockwork

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums