Solved Some Words to Help You Understand Me Better

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
I hope the words I am about to type do not come across as many thinking I am damaged goods.

Actually, I am quite the opposite.

My struggle is, it is much harder for me to interact with other people.

I am telling you these things because I do not want there to be any issues or misunderstanding.

I may read a post the complete opposite way it was intended.

If you would mind taking time to explain it to me, it would help me greatly.

Rest assured I am very normal, I just have to handle things differently.

So, if I need to change something or point something out to me please do so via message.

I am so glad i met each and everyone of you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I would relax a little.. nobody reads text correctly..that's why imojis were made. .to try to help with that. Just relax and have fun...if there's an issue..believe me... we'll let you know. But we're laid back here. Have fun..learn, share what what you can, help if you can.....pretty simple.. we're nice to new people..we were all new once..

OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
Awe thank you :)

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm so happy to have you here on the forums.... I'm another person who misunderstands stuff too... So I know what you mean! Hope you had a good weekend! See you tomorrow... After I go to get my broken tooth fixed(I hope)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
I'm so happy to have you here on the forums.... I'm another person who misunderstands stuff too... So I know what you mean! Hope you had a good weekend! See you tomorrow... After I go to get my broken tooth fixed(I hope)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I just read this. Thank you for posting this. It helps to meet others who have the same struggles.

It is so hard to explain to the "normal" person who says "it's no big deal" or "You're over reacting" when in fact it's not something I can help. Nor is it something I like. It is embarrassing and I struggle daily not to read into things more than I should.

Just as my husband! ;)

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just read this. Thank you for posting this. It helps to meet others who have the same struggles.

It is so hard to explain to the "normal" person who says "it's no big deal" or "You're over reacting" when in fact it's not something I can help. Nor is it something I like. It is embarrassing and I struggle daily not to read into things more than I should.

Just as my husband! ;)

My husband too! We're married 44 years this December and I think there are still things he doesn't understand... Like the fact that left handed people operate differently in addition to dyslexia( not officially diagnosed because I'm from a generation-I'm 63- where they didn't talk about it)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well at least we have each other and you can always pm me if you ever just want to talk and not be judged... Ever! I promise

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk