1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help me understand the new Tablet fad.....

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by BrianV, Dec 20, 2010.

1. BrianV

BrianV New Member

I keep reading about all the tablets coming out, and the ipad and such.... whats the selling point of these?? The ipad looks as if it is nothing more than a ipod touch... just bigger...

looks like the new android tablets are nothing more than what my X is...again only bigger... or am i missing something???? cause if i am.. tell me... im all for new toys :)

just seems.. before droid... i wanted a phone that would do every thing my laptop would per say, so i would have everything in a small compact unit in the palm of my hand.... now..... the tablets are going bigger, but does the same thing as my phone... so now i gotta carry two units that do the same thing??? like i said... help me understand...