Software Issues

Faithfill

Reaction score
I just talked to Tech Support about 3 apps that weren't working on my device. Vcast videos, my Verizon, and bitbop. They called HTC and HTC says since they were pre installed they should work. So tech support had me do a soft reset and a master reset and it still didn't work so HTC says its a software issue with my device and I need to take the phone back and get a new one. Has anyone else experienced these problems?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

bases1616

Reaction score
I just talked to Tech Support about 3 apps that weren't working on my device. Vcast videos, my Verizon, and bitbop. They called HTC and HTC says since they were pre installed they should work. So tech support had me do a soft reset and a master reset and it still didn't work so HTC says its a software issue with my device and I need to take the phone back and get a new one. Has anyone else experienced these problems?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
That is not true. My Verizon I know for sure is not compatiable with the Thunderbolt yet. You see that message when you see the update in the market place. You have to use the .apk one for now and it works fine. It is posted somewhere in the forum. Not sure about the other applications, but they may be in the same boat as well.

OP
F

Faithfill

Reaction score
I saw in the market about my Verizon but know someone with a tbolt that has the other 2 working

MAPSTER5500

Reaction score
I'M HAVING THOSE SAME ISSUES a well and I was told the same thing by tech support

OP
F

Faithfill

Reaction score
I'm getting mine replaced because they said it's not a known issue

MAPSTER5500

Reaction score
they sent me out a new one as well and i'm having the same issue