1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

So this is what I have noticed about my refurb...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by steveninspokane, Sep 17, 2010.

1. steveninspokane

steveninspokane New Member

When the screen is black because it is opening or closing an app but the led keys on the bottom are still lite up, I see a lot of little white dots, maybe a dozen on the screen altogether, but 3-4 really bright ones.

I don't think it is dust, and I know my original Droid did not have this problem. Is there something I can do to fix it, or is this something they would justify sending me a replacement for?

Thanks in advance for the help. :)
  2. ashenfang

ashenfang New Member

nope, sorry. I saw this on 2 of the 6 refurbs verizon sent to us. They are either stuck or dead pixels. Basically, when a pixel gets stuck, or stops working, it will either get stuck in white or black. You need to call and get another one. Welcome to the droid 1 CLRN's merry go round.
  3. steveninspokane

steveninspokane New Member

Well, called VZW and they are sending me replacement # 2...

Now I have to go thru the whole unrooting/wiping process again. bah.