So really...

xrayeyes

Reaction score
Tell me how many of you really look at these new member posts? :p

I'm a female person of middle age, have an old Motorola Krzr KM1, but am looking to upgrade to a smartphone in the next few months. My situation is a bit weird in that I have my phone under my husband's business plan. His Verizon plan has several phones, all under an grandfathered Alltel plan.

On that note, I cannot get an iPhone or the whole business would have to shift to a Verizon plan. So, I am looking at Android..no biggie.

I have been lurking here for a month or two and have learned a lot. Currently interested in the Incredible 2 coming out soon, mainly for it's smaller size.

So, I'm going to head to another forum section...will you follow me? ;)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome.....And yes we do read these ;)

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome....we all read these intro threads....especially from middle age women ;)

Seriously....welcome to the club....there is TONS of information and helpful members here who I am sure will be more than happy to lend a hand where we can.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! oh many of us do, constantly. I love welcoming new friends. its a fun place to be, respect is the #1 rule here.

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

Its TwiX

Reaction score
I read it if its in the unread section on my phone.

Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

droidlady05

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I remember when my krazr died, I went running into Big Red the dumb/feature phone part of the store and the sales guy redirected me to the smartphones. I can't believe I didn't have a smartphone before. I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you choose!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums