Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by dramamaven, Feb 27, 2011.

1. dramamaven

dramamaven New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not sure I am doing the right thing here. If I am not, please redirect me. My handle is dramamaven and I have the Droid X. I like to say I am middle aged, but my children are starting to call themselves "middle-aged"... I run a business and I am quite computer literate but I have been around since the mainframe, which stored a fraction of what I can store on my Droid. I switched from the I-phone to the Droid X last year to get Verizon and to get away from lost calls and poor national coverage from AT&T. Even though Verizon now has the I-phone, I love my Droid and have no plans to return to the I-phone. Was this right. Have I introduced myself properly. I know I am "wordy" but I am a writer, so perhaps you can forgive me. :heart:

2. X_TAC23

X_TAC23 DF Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3
    Welcome to droid forums glad you found us. Your in the right spot. We look forward to your participation. Just remember be respectful, post in the correct sections and most of all have fun!!

3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +608
    :welcome: to the forum. Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, just ask. BTW, great intro.