so my phone is blocked...i think

NZRocketman

Reaction score
boots into Fastboot every time i turn on with error 0.

and if I manage to get into recover it starts up but no launcher (only the notification bar comes up).. i tried to flash the originally leaked rom i used and that gets errors. Im so confused.

Think ill have to wait for the new Iphone 5 to be released

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
:bump: Can a guy get a hand here?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I think I'm going to move this thread to the RAZR Hacks area, where most are more familiar with flashing than the general population here. There will remain a permanent redirect here for those who are looking for this thread.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Hey everyone, can you who are most familiar with rooting and flashing, and especially with recovering from soft-bricking take a look at this and see if we can help a guy when he's down? Thanks! :hail:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
What OS version are you currently on? Are you able at all to get to stock recovery or fastboot mode?

OP
N

NZRocketman

Reaction score
i can get back in Fastboot. was running the T-mobile ICS leak.. i tried to flash that back and it got a error. tried to put a couple using RSD Lite on and i get errors on that too.

I dont really want to play around with it too much til i have a potential solutions so i dont drain all my battery