So I'll be "that" guy. How long until we see any JellyBean-based roms.

gossipninja

Reaction score
While I love playing with my ICS leak, The new notifications, offline voice typing, and the enhanced sire-esque voice search make me happy in my boy parts.
So with the nexus devices get their OTA in a few weeks, I am curious how long till we see beta roms hit the scene.

outsid0r

Reaction score
well.. lets see the source wont be released till mid-July... needed before any bases could even be compiled.

podspi

Reaction score
Probably not too long... I wonder if it uses the same/similar kernel?

Of course, if they ever get that kexec exploit working it might not even matter?

Caesars

Reaction score
While I love playing with my ICS leak, The new notifications, offline voice typing, and the enhanced sire-esque voice search make me happy in my boy parts.
So with the nexus devices get their OTA in a few weeks, I am curious how long till we see beta roms hit the scene.

I hate you

Much love, Caesars.

Shein0327

Reaction score
Hahaha I just read about jelly bean today...
One step at a time: lets get our ICS OTA first... Then we'll talk jelly beans...
I wouldn't get to hopeful though, the D4 never gets any love =(

Hooks405

Reaction score
Hahaha I just read about jelly bean today...
One step at a time: lets get our ICS OTA first... Then we'll talk jelly beans...
I wouldn't get to hopeful though, the D4 never gets any love =(

Lol i ran ICS on droid 1 wasnt very stable but it happened, i wouldnt doubt running jelly bean on d4 but it will be just as buggy if not more buggy than cm9. I tried ran the majority of the cm9 builds on droid 4 but got fed up with 4g bug, motorola doesnt release all components necessary to complete a bugless build right off the back, but nothing is impossible