Status
Not open for further replies.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
ALPHA RELEASE OF GRD ROM BASE Rc1 Tonight if All goes well

sorry about all the delays some from motto some due to mother nature & this is how much I am sorry for such a delayed release I worked 3am thursday morning to 4pm in the after noon got home booted up ubuntu dual booted on my new pc & I created the new grd rom base I am passing it to burry boy/2 other dev team members b4 it you all get into your hands sorry just crossing are t's & dotting are eyes if they report everything good then we could see a public ALPHA RELEASE OF GRD ROM BASE Rc1 Tonight friday so lets hope I did not make any errors as I was nodding off hear an there but I knew If I did not sit down & do it it would keep being put off so keep your fingers crossed & you may have it on your D2G's tonight

rusty815

Reaction score
Good to hear work is progressing guys, hope all goes well and we can see some love for the D2G again!!!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
just waiting for the dev members to email me /PM me letting me know all is well

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
just sent it to you bury boy i pmed you the link pm when you get a chance to look it over & tell me how it looks

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
not quite yet there are quad score screen shots i took a week ago there is no theme for the grd base as this is just a building block we will have themes coming soon i have a few of are followers desinging/Modding some themes together to deliver a tricked out final release of the GRD rom base

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
right now there are some errors in the alpha we are working them out now making sure no one has issues with this rom the base the best

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
we had some lag issues when turning screen on contacts Fc's & also no phone calls but thats fine as This was not the official RC 1 I through a few fast edits/mods in before I gave it to them I just need to correct them then re release to the GRD Dev team then if all is well a release to you all as we only want the best for you all

chrisl20

Reaction score
Exciting times...can't wait till this is out. Im ready to make a theme for it :) ...if u need another beta tester pm me!

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
aight I will when I get this Rc 2 in order when I send it to dev members of grd dev team I will pm you the link just keep it private till release

Status
Not open for further replies.