So I bent my droid, help!

adrenalinecrisis

Reaction score
Well i pulled off something that i never thought would have been possible. I bent the screen portion of my droid. I was go-karting yesterday and my phone was in my pocket. When i was done i realized that the middle portion of the left side of the slider was bent down so that it was touching the main body. I'm thinking of going to verizon to see if they can fix it or give me a replacement, but i don't have insurance. So what do you guys suggest i do? Everything works fine, the keyboard slide is just a little stiffer than before.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SL-1200

Reaction score
^ this and/or put something in between the slider (and bent portion) and try to bend the two outside corners to straighten it out.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
ChugIt & droider4life....Talk of Insurance Fraud is not condoned here on DF.
Consider this your only warning.

OP
A

adrenalinecrisis

Reaction score
^ this and/or put something in between the slider (and bent portion) and try to bend the two outside corners to straighten it out.

I was thinking of doing this, but i'm worried about somehow messing it up by breaking the screen or something.

ChugIt

Reaction score
It isn't insurance fraud if he doesn't have any insurance. I was actually editing my post as you were deleting it.

OP
A

adrenalinecrisis

Reaction score
Is it still possible for me to get insurance even though my phone is 2 months old?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It isn't insurance fraud if he doesn't have any insurance. I was actually editing my post as you were deleting it.

No worries....I was a bit quick on yours...

jbrock98

Reaction score
Is it still possible for me to get insurance even though my phone is 2 months old?

they only give you 30 days.

i tried to call on the 31st day to add it....no go.

That's interesting I got my droid march 16th 2010 and towards the end of may I decided to root so I called and got insurance and it was no problem, maybe I got an idiot on the phone

Sent from my Black Glass Sapphire Enhanced Droid using Tapatalk

flipnduc

Reaction score

That's interesting I got my droid march 16th 2010 and towards the end of may I decided to root so I called and got insurance and it was no problem, maybe I got an idiot on the phone

you musta got lucky. did you call VZW or asurion to add it?

jbrock98

Reaction score

you musta got lucky. did you call VZW or asurion to add it?

I called verizon