1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SMS Troubles :(

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Dragonsla, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Dragonsla

Dragonsla New Member

This is getting annoying.....so I like to text....a lot. Thats one of the reasons I picked Droid2 cuz it has a keyboard and all.... but whats with the 1000 text limit?? other android phones have the options to save ALL messages! and with the timestamp bug it is impossible to use a backup app!! :reddroid: So I tried Handcent SMS......GREAT! but when I recieve a MMS, IT DELETES ALL MESSAGES BUT THE LAST 1000 :( I REALLY need to find a way to save my texts.

Any ideas how to get this resolved? I would really appreciate them....and will upgrade to a new phone as soon as I can....
  2. Dragonsla

Dragonsla New Member

anyone able to help?
  3. Mbrockman5

Mbrockman5 New Member

on my old lg phone, there was a code that you would dial like your making a call and it would almost double your text limit. try to search for something like that, there is always someone out there who knows, i just forgot the code.
Search tags for this page
atrix 2 1000 text message limit
how to increase limit text message motorola atrix

motorola atrix text limit