Smart Actions: Toggle LTE when wifi is on?

lyrictenor1

Reaction score
Is it possible to set up Smart Actions (or Tasked) to toggle LTE off when wifi is switched on? I have an app from the market (which is really just a shortcut) called "LTE switch" which basically just takes me to the LTE/CDMA selector option under settings..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

teddyw02

Reaction score
question

is there a reason you need LTE off instead of turning all cellular data off? I have my smart actions to turn off all cell data when i connect to wifi.

OP
L

lyrictenor1

Reaction score
is there a reason you need LTE off instead of turning all cellular data off? I have my smart actions to turn off all cell data when i connect to wifi.

Aren't MMS and SMS received through cellular data, though, and via wifi (if enabled)?

OP
L

lyrictenor1

Reaction score

Also, I get my work emails pushed to me...

pinoy_92

Reaction score
Aren't MMS and SMS received through cellular data, though, and via wifi (if enabled)?

you can recieve sms and calls without 3g/4g LTE. you need internet connection for mms and emails, but you can use wifi for that.