Better smart actions from Llama

bigtmonee

Reaction score
Hey guys, I played around with the new "smart actions" on the razr and they pretty much stole the idea from an older app called llama lol.

I personally think llama is a better option but I suppose it would be up to preference. The one thing I like about llama is that it is based on gps only, it doesn't need wifi. Which means it gives you the option to turn on and off wifi based on location which smart actions doesn't allow.

Play around with it and see for yourself which you like better. As for me i like llama better :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey guys, I played around with the new "smart actions" on the razr and they pretty much stole the idea from an older app called llama lol.

I personally think llama is a better option but I suppose it would be up to preference. The one thing I like about llama is that it is based on gps only, it doesn't need wifi. Which means it gives you the option to turn on and off wifi based on location which smart actions doesn't allow.

Play around with it and see for yourself which you like better. As for me i like llama better :)

There's an even more powerful app called ActivateIt. I haven't tried Llama, but ActivateIt allows some pretty cool control and very precise location. Still, if they can work out the minor issues with Smart Actions and increase the choices for triggers and actions, then I'd likely stay with Smart Actions.

Zandar

Reaction score
I very much doubt Motorola "stole" the idea; it's actually a fairly obvious thing to have on these types of handsets (and there have been several apps that provide some level of functionality similar to this). I do like that Moto built the functionality in, though.

Sliced from my RAZR

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I very much doubt Motorola "stole" the idea; it's actually a fairly obvious thing to have on these types of handsets (and there have been several apps that provide some level of functionality similar to this). I do like that Moto built the functionality in, though.

Sliced from my RAZR

+1

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums