1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

smart actions and droid calendar

Discussion in 'Motorola Smart Actions Developer Team' started by francisco1947, Aug 11, 2012.

1. francisco1947

francisco1947 New Member

i am using smart actions to limit my calls and interruptions during meetings--smart action is supposed to read my calendar
    and know that i am in a meeting and should limit my calls--

since the droid upgrade smart action thinks that i am always in a meeting and has been limiting my calls all day--i had to turn of the 'meeting' trigger for smart action-

any solutions?
  2. milstonw

milstonw New Member

On my RazzrMax smart actions activate a function when a meeting begins but doesn't normalize that function when the meeting ends. That is, ringer volume is set to "silent" and "vibrate" when a meeting begins but is not returned to the previous setting with these options unselected when the meeting ends. Same for the sleep function, which is really just a time interval function. I must create a "sleep" action to silence the phone and a complementary "unsleep" action to hear things again. This isn't very "smart".

Any suggestions for what I am doing wrong?
Search tags for this page

android smart actions meeting available

can i link smartaction with calendar

how to push smartaction in android to the limit

motorola calendar trigger smart actions app

pantalla motorola razzrmax

smart actions meeting rule settings

smart caledar for droid razr??

why doesn't meeting smartaction work for my calendar?