1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Smart Actions Stopping

Discussion in 'Motorola Smart Actions Developer Team' started by mathteacherrob, Oct 20, 2013.

1. mathteacherrob

mathteacherrob New Member

So I just got a re-manufactured droid razr and was trying to setup my smart actions and no matter what trigger or action I try to add it gives me the statement that smart actions has stopped. I am running Android 4.1.2 and smart action version 4.2.2.4.2

PLEASE help, I have grown to love my smart actions but this is making me mad and I want to know if it is the phone or something is up with smart actions.
  2. inclinerr

inclinerr New Member

Since about 11/01/2013 anytime I try to turn on/off/modify/create a smart action, I get the same error message that "Smart Actions has stopped" that the previous post has. I have cleaned out the cache and data and also did a force stop. Still the same error message appears. This is on a Droid Razr running Android 4.1.2 and Smart Actions 4.2.2.4.2

I sure hope the Motorola Smart Actions Developer Team reads this as I have not found any other way to let Motorola know of this issue.
Search tags for this page
android smart actions stopped

how to stop smart actions from running

how to stop smart actions from running droid razr
motorola erro smartactions
smart actions error
stopping smart actions android
stopping smart actions from giving suggestions