Slide It Keyboard On Sale For $.99 This Week

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
slideit.jpg

Slide It keyboard is one of our favorite applications and it just got a lot better with a very pretty price tag. Instead of paying the usual $5.99 price tag, you can have this fantastic keyboard for just $.99! That's an 85% savings for one of the best keyboard replacements on the market. With over 30 skins this app has something for everyone. Features include:
  • Smart predictions and disambiguation
  • Over 45 language packs and layouts
  • More than 30 skins
  • Speech-to-text
  • Handwriting recognition
  • Keyboard customization
  • Import contacts from your phone
Head on over to the market on your phone or browser and take advantage of this great deal.

Thanks metalspring for the tip!

Via: Market

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Very nice app, and a great deal with the sale. Thanks!
Like it so much I uninstalled Swiftkey. Sliding is awkward at first, but already getting the of it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
This is my favorite keyboard app! It is great to see them offering the keyboard at such a great deal!!

Definitely worth trying it out and checking out the themes (which are free) as well!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Awesome deal!! Might have to check it out finally.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
I use this and Swype, they are the best slide to type keyboards IMO. Slideit just released their source recently too so we should start to see more themes than the stock selection which aren't that bad to begin with.

Sent from my Rooted ICS'd VTAB1008 using DroidForums

LKKASH

Reaction score
Am I in the minority? Got the Razr a couple of weeks ago and played with different keyboards..went to reload this for the remainder of the "free" trial to have it tell me the trial expired immediately upon opening...I did see in coments several people had the same problem even for those who didn't try it before..I hesitate to spend the money on it until I see some sort of developer response and good ratings after?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
It's still listed $5.99 on the market.

I remember seeing somewhere that once it's added to your cart it reflects the sale price. Try that out and see if it is.