Slap in Apple's Face

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I thought it was funny, and no I'm not an iHater. I actually have 2 macbooks and an Imac. But unlike some of you I can relax a little and find the joy in life and laugh.

Like I said it wasnt the act that made it not funny, it's the same ole bash Apple crap. People always want to complain here about Apple "fanboys" but the Android crowd has far surpassed their antics.

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
It's not so much the act that wasn't funny, It's peoples hatred of Apple that gets very very old. People find a way to turn every thread into some sort of Apple bash. Forgive me if humor is lost because its all been done a thousand times before.

you are in an ANDROID community u know

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's not so much the act that wasn't funny, It's peoples hatred of Apple that gets very very old. People find a way to turn every thread into some sort of Apple bash. Forgive me if humor is lost because its all been done a thousand times before.

I very well know that, so why do we always have to bring up Apple in an Android community???

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
As far as people thinking taking the time to do that is lame, to each their own. Some people like to wash their car every day, while others let the dirt hold the car together. Some like Rap, some like Country and others Rock. Some like blondes, others brunettes or redheads (or all 3)?

Laugh, move on and it's over. The irony is that the people taking issue with it are just keeping this thread going. :)

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
you are right, I am prolonging the thread so now I leave you all with one last though

[video=youtube;xs72vl4h_pU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs72vl4h_pU]YouTube - this is hip hop[/video]

and you thought I didn't have a sense of humor!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it was funny too. I thought it was funny a few months ago too when the guy went into the VZW store and rooted the display Droids.

Rebel - that video was 2 minutes in my life I can't get back lol.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

I very well know that, so why do we always have to bring up Apple in an Android community???
because ANDROID and APPLE are rivals...i guarantee u that in an all APPLE forum u will find something similiar to this LOL

OP
manningfan10

manningfan10

Reaction score
I didnt realize ppl would care that much as to bash me for a silly little prank. I think it was funny as hell as some ppl here do, especially when the apple guys working in the store were like, "what the heck", and started laughing. I am not a ihater, i just like android better and I thought some of you (that actually have a sense of humor) would enjoy this immature, childish act! :)

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didnt realize ppl would care that much as to bash me for a silly little prank. I think it was funny as hell as some ppl here do, especially when the apple guys working in the store were like, "what the heck", and started laughing. I am not a ihater, i just like android better and I thought some of you (that actually have a sense of humor) would enjoy this immature, childish act! :)

I do have a sense of humor, let me prove it, I think it's hilarious you think just because someone doesn't find it funny it automatically means we don't have a sense of humor. Look at my freakin signature, it says "I like turtles" from the zombie kid youtube video, obviously I can appreciate dumb humor but when it all gets done 647 million times a day the act gets old. If you took what I said as bashing you personally than I do apologize, I do not ever try to attack anyone personally.

OP
manningfan10

manningfan10

Reaction score
its ok i didnt really take it that way i was just sayin ppl should lighten up for their own sake. their on a forum. HAVE FUN! LAUGH A LITTLE! lol. Its all good

Fault

Reaction score
I always make the homepage on safari this one video on youtube called "macs crash different"

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk